Webinar – COVID-19: A day in the life of IR
Each day, IROs are presented with new and seemingly impossible challenges to overcome. The outbreak of the COVID-19 has impacted the capital markets but also the entire world and its population. During a crisis, a successful IR function should focus on proactively engaging and communicating with the investment community. During this session, participants heard how the IR teams are addressing this situation and how to respond to the current challenges.
- Rayan Al-Karawi, Group Head of Investor Relations, Arabian Centres
- Lorna Davie, Director Investor Relations, Credit Suisse and President at the IR Club, Switzerland
- Eline Hilal, Director – Investor Relations, Insurance & Corporate Secretary, Aluminium Bahrain
- Victoria Redgrave, Director, Corporate Access & Broker Relations, FMR Investment Management
- Moderator: John Gollifer, General Manager, MEIRA