Understanding the Next Generation of Saudi Retail Investors
Saudi-based retail investors make up approximately 67% of trading volumes on Tadawul. Understanding this cohort’s attitude and behaviour, especially the new generation of retail investors, towards media channels and content is imperative when devising an effective investor relations and communication strategy that resonates with key stakeholder groups.
In this webinar, MEIRA and Brunswick Group shared the key findings and insights from a survey of 310 retail investors across Saudi Arabia that include the topics that retail investors are keen to learn more about when making an investment decision, the type of content that is most salient with them, and where they source trusted information.
- Omar AlDalaan, Head of Investor Relations, Bahri
- Noelle S. Al Jaweini, Chief of Cash Markets, Saudi Exchange
- Celine Aswad, Director, Brunswick Group
- Ranya Afifi, Director, Head of Insight Gulf, Brunswick Group
- Moderator: John Gollifer, General Manager, MEIRA