Middle East Investment Summit
The Middle East Investment Summit will take place on 23-24 April in Dubai. The event is attended by regional and global sovereign wealth funds, family offices, pension funds, private and institutional investors, economists and high-level fund managers.
It provides a unique platform for industry professionals to network, strategise and learn from prominent global leaders, alongside their peers and colleagues.
To maximise attendee interaction, the event offers ten hours of structured networking over the two-day event. With speed networking sessions, over 300 one-to-one facilitated meetings, as well as an exclusive after-hours networking event, there is a real opportunity to grow networks, foster new connections and establish meaningful relationships.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Fabio Scacciavillani, Chief Strategy Officer, Oman Investment Fund, Oman (Sovereign Wealth Fund)
- Bashar Zakaria, Global Fixed Income, Head of Emerging Markets Research/Strategy, CalPERS—California Public Employees’ Retirement System, United States of America (Pension Fund)
- Gert Dijkstra, Senior Managing Director, APG Asset Management, The Netherlands (Pension Fund)
- Charles Van Vleet, Chief Investment Officer of Pension Investments and Assistant Treasurer, Textron Inc., United States of America (Pension Fund)
- Reginald D. Tucker, Senior Investment Officer, New York State Common Retirement Fund, United States of America (Pension Fund)
- Gina Sanchez, Trustee, Los Angeles County Employees Retirement Association, United States of America (Pension Fund)
- Nabil Nazer, Chief Investment Officer, Al Sulaiman Group, Saudi Arabia (Family Office)
- Mohammad Al Duaij, Chief Executive Officer, Alea Global Group,
- Carolyn Weiss, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, The New York Community Trust, United States of America (Institutional Fund)
- Nicolas Salomon, Head of Alternative Products, CERN Pension Fund, Switzerland (Pension Fund)
The conference content is made up of 100 different conference sessions of panels, interviews, presentations and roundtable discussions. The agenda features traditional topics across private equity, hedge fund and real estate investment but also highlights the major contemporary industry disruptors facing investors in 2019 and beyond: discover ESG investing, emerging and frontier markets, evolving alternatives, venture capital, strategy innovation spotlights and much, much more.