MEIRA Saudi Chapter & Bloomberg IR Breakfast
The MEIRA Saudi Chapter and Bloomberg are organising an IR breakfast in Riyadh titled “Index upgrade and its implications for IROs”. During the session, the delegates will have the opportunity to discuss the key implications regarding the index upgrade in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from an Investor Relations perspective. The event also offers our delegates an exclusive opportunity to network with other IR professionals and market practitioners in the region.
08:30 – 09:00 Registration and breakfast
09:00 – 09:30 Panel discussion: the Saudi market today, where are we?
- Index upgrades: what does it mean for the Saudi market and the regional listed companies?
- Passive investment: how to deal with it
- Market liquidity and investment flow
09:30 – 09:45 Q&A
09:45 – 10:00 Networking
- Rayan Al-Karawi, Investor Relations Director, Zain KSA and MEIRA Saudi Chairman
- Moderator: James Coyle, Senior Account Manager, Bloomberg