Best Practices for IROs Beginning their ESG Journeys
Join us for a collaborative webinar with IHS Markit. An expert panel will discuss key Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) trends and how Investor Relations professionals can take steps towards progressing their ESG programs and meeting UAE regulations in 2021. This event will be the first of a series of collaborative events between IHS Markit and MEIRA in the coming months.
The event will take place at 4pm UAE time.
Questions we will look to cover during the webinar will include:
– What’s the role of third-party ratings and scores? And how important are they?
– What ESG Frameworks are most attractive for the financial markets?
– What should issuers prioritise when addressing ESG Issues?
– How can issuers leverage improved ESG reporting to attract new capital?
- Patrick Clerkin, Senior Managing Director – Group Funding & Investor Relations, Emirates NBD
- Christine Chow, PhD, Executive Director, Global Head of Strategic Governance Advisory and ESG Integration, IHS Markit
- Belinda Scott, VP & Head of Corporate Sustainability, First Abu Dhabi Bank
- Moderator: John Gollifer, General Manager, MEIRA